We have urgent requirement for the position of Marketing & Sales.
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate for us:
- Area Sales Head sells the company’s products and services to Individuals, Businesses andGovernment Organizations. Sales may be domestic (within the country of manufacturing), international, or both.
- To approach potential customers with the aim of converting New Businesses.
- To maintain good relationships with existing clients.
- To gain repeat business wherever possible.
- Understand the needs of your Business Customers.
- Research the Market and Products related to the Business.
- Build good working relationships between Business to Business.
- Present the Products & Services of the Company favourably in a Structured Professional Way.
- Present appropriately to meet the Customer Requirements thereby contributing into the Sales.
- Maintain and Develop the Great Relationships with existing Customers.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with Potential Customers to Prospect for New Businesses.
- Early response to incoming email and phone enquiries from the Customers.
- Act as a contact between the Company and its existing and potential Customers.
- Provide Proper Idea of Terms of Agreement to the Customers.
- Make a Proper Database of Market and Customer Information and provide the same to the company as soon as possible.
- Challenge any objections in converting the Customers for the Company’s Products and
- Check for the proposed or asked quantities of goods in the stock.
- Have a proper idea of current schemes or promotions provided by the company to the customers.
- Make Accurate and Fast cost calculations and share quotations with Customers.
- Negotiate on Product’s Price, Delivery and Conditions with Customers and Superiors.
- Coordinate with Supplying entities so to deliver the Product at the Customer’s Site as per
- Record Sales and Order Information and regularly provide copies (Can be Soft Copy too) of the same to the Reporting Sales Office.
- Represent the Company at Trade exhibitions, Events and Demonstrations.
- Provide the best idea of Future Sales Trends back to Superiors.
- Review your own performance (related to Sales) and aim to meet or exceed Targets provided by the company.
- Attend Team meetings and share best time with colleagues.