Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technological leadership to the product team.
- Independently manages small team(s) that is accountable for engineering secure, scalable and reliable product releases.
- Engage with business and product management stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements.
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Owners, Architects and UX designers to implement innovative technical solutions using iterative and continuous integration approach to deliver on-time and high quality products. (Reducing time to delivery.)
- Drafting and articulating functional specifications for the product.
- Continuously enhance the product based on internal and external triggers.
- Lead the dev teams to produce scalable, flexible, robust and efficient on premise and cloud applications using best suited technologies.
- Effectively resolve problems and impediments as they occur, consistentlyfollowing through on details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution.
- Take ownership of Node JS development based product development, Delivering critical user stories and work with small team.
- Mentor development and support teams through leading by example, usingdevelopment standards and insights into design at a products and enterprise level.
- Anticipate and prevent issues and impediment before they occur
- Present technical issues and recommendations for solutions to senior leaders and management.
- Drive repeatable, auditable and scalable processes
Required skills and experience: •
- Bachelor of computer engineering or related education.
- Technically hands on.
- Proficient in Full stack technologies
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of integration concepts (REST, SOAP webservices etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully launching technology products and services with geographically distributed teams.
- Working knowledge of project management tools like Jira.
- Good understanding and experience of Agile/Scrum practices
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and with a sense of ownership Excellent attitude towards work
- Collaborative culture
- Open office environment
- Flexible schedule
- Working closely with one of the agency’s largest clients, building a tight-knit relationship with the client
Primary Technical Skills :
Secondary Technical Skills :
0522-4007045 / 9415081930